*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873370
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873370 added February 12, 2016 at 2:56am
Restrictions: None
The Tour
On January 16th, 2011, there was a tour of ONCC for the students who were attending the college during the spring term, and Barbara and Cindy were the tour guides. I knew the campus quite well, but decided to go anyway, since there was a free meal at Arby’s. I got a phone call in which he was walking out to take, but that cunt Barbara actually shouted, “HARRY, GO OUTSIDE TO TAKE A PHONECALL; IT IS RUDE TO TALK INSIDE.” Her being critical only got worse once they got to campus; she kept trying to talk to me, and so I just walked away from her. Barbara went on to exclaim, “Ok, guys use the boy’s bathroom, and girls use the women’s bathroom; that means you, Harry; you don’t use the women’s bathroom”. I just put on his iPhone, and ignored her the entire time.
I had been assigned to her gardening course, in which I had no desire to take. On January 18th, 2010, Barbara wanted to talk to me before her class, in which I blatantly refused, until Winfield Miott forced me to go and listen to her.
Ok Harry, Ok Um Harry, Ya Um Harry, are you listening to me, Ok good. I am making it clear and hopefully very very clear, I am giving you one, and I mean one, not two, not three, but one, just wanted to be sure you heard me on the only one warning rule. If I hear one, and I mean only one, you know one means that you can’t misbehave twice. Because if I see any inappropriate action committed by you, and that can mean yelling, screaming, using a bad word, being mean, being violent, not using proper manners, not paying attention, and I just mean being rude, ok you know what I mean.
I continued to completely shun her, in which I got away with. I made a joke talking about my new movement called Occupy Main Street, in which it was the 1% gaining up on the 99%; Barbara started bitching at me, so I got right up in her face, and kept saying it in order to spite her. Another time, Barbara told me I could not wait in the group room, since I might overhear what other staff members are talking about, in which I shunned her; Barbara told Cindy, who took my side. I had a debate with Cindy over whether or not gambling was allowed at Great Ascendency, and I told her it was the same as having sex, where it just wasn’t allowed on property; she told me to go ask Janet Ramsey; Barbara intervened by stating, “Harry, don’t use the word sex in front of Janet; that is a no no word,” and I just told her that I was going to do whatever the hell I wanted.
On January 22nd, 2010, I went to TJ Maxx to buy a new dress shirt, and then decided to walk over to Target to wait for the taxi to pick him up. Rick and Barbara were hanging out, dining at the Target café. Rick noticed me, but kept his mouth shut, because staff members weren’t allowed to speak to students unless the students spoke to them first, while outside Great Ascendency. I went up and spoke to Rick, but decided to infuriate Barbara by referring to their get-together as a date, and told her to be sure no one looks while I try to sneak CDs out of the store. The taxi came to pick both parties up, but I had to wait, since I couldn’t be in the same taxi as Barbara. I went back to Great Ascendency, and decided to tell everyone about the encounter I had, along with how I was so shocked that Rick would want to hang out with Barbara. I thought Elizabeth was too busy doing paperwork to notice how I was slandering Barbara, when, in reality, she was only preparing her paperwork for Will to do; she told me to leave Polly House.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873370