*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873371
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873371 added February 15, 2016 at 4:21pm
Restrictions: None
Pat Barrit
On January 25th 2011, Pat Barrit (22) came to Great Ascendency. Pat was a student at George Washington University, but he had become miserable there after having done absolutely nothing in the social world, so he wanted to go to a treatment program in order to work on his issues. Due to dwindling enrollment, it was only Pat, Richard and Joe in the core house. Pat had an ill-kept face, but he had long braided hair.
Pat was a hermit, in the sense that he never associated with anyone, unless it was mandated by the program, which puts him in a step above many of the other students. Pat would pick his nose during community groups; put things in his mouth - no, he is not gay - publically cry while waiting for his therapist; blast his guitar when he was angry; was very picky; would clip his toenails on the couch; would never clean his room; and would reluctantly do his chores.
Pat was never mean to anyone nor gave anyone any problems. A lot of people saw him as a pariah, so they didn’t want to be his friend. Since Pat was never mean to anyone, though, there was no animosity towards him, like there is with other people in the program. It is like what I said earlier: Being with people like him just made me feel degraded to be in a place like Great Ascendency, and it made it so I couldn’t wait to graduate and get the f*** away from these people.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873371