*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873375
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873375 added February 12, 2016 at 2:58am
Restrictions: None
Han Anderson
Han Anderson was an 18-year-old adolescent, who had been kicked out of a high school for kids with Asperger’s, since he never went to class and slept all day. Han was a tall obese figure with a back bowl cut hairstyle, and he always had a dirty face. Han had been sent to Great Ascendency in February 2011, in order to obtain his G.E.D., and work on his “Asperger’s.” Han continued to lie in bed for his first three weeks, and go to no program activities. He had his computer and cell phone finally taken away, which caused him to go to a process group. During his process first group, he would give a speech that would send myself, Adam, Chelsea, Mary, and Dr. Butler into shock.
Why the f*** do all of you people complain about this place, I have seen a lot of losers with all of my experience with treatment programs, and I know what I am talking about. For all of you f***ing drug addicts, it is so simple: do not use drugs. Is it really that hard? It is that simple. For all of you moaners who think you were abused as a child, I was once spanked, and it wasn’t that bad, so stop your whining. For all of you girls who think you were raped, some guy accidently put his had on me, and you girls should learn to think of it in the same manor. I know how hard life is; I have been through so much, I have seen the worst of the worst, but now I am here with you f***ing lowlifes. I wonder how many of you drug addicts give blowjobs in exchange for drugs; or how many of you on the Asperger’s spectrum fake it or really have Asperger’s like myself?
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873375