*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873376
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873376 added February 15, 2016 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
Departure of Kellen
Despite our friendship, Kellen and I began to drift apart. Kellen had anticipated in quirky behaviors that turned me off: These included putting his hands on my food while cooking it; multiply barging into my room, in which one time, he caught me masturbating; always asked me to hang out; and looking at me in a creepy way.
I had grown tired of Kellen, and began to avoid him. On February 2nd, 2011, Kellen had a farewell party, facilitated by Tori. I was nice to him at the party, and congratulated him. That night, Kellen looked gloomy about leaving Great Ascendency, so I decided to cheer him up by hanging out with him one last time, despite growing tired of him. The two of us wrestled, in which I pinned him to the couch. I pulled out his iPhone, and turned it away from the us, in which we both spoke as if Kellen was my stepdaughter, and I was molesting him. When Adam came in, I showed him the video, and Adam left the house, in which he wasn’t seen until the following morning. Kellen left Great Ascendency the next day, and I gave him a hug goodbye.
Even though I liked Kellen as a friend and I didn’t mind his presences, he wasn’t the kind of person that I would ever go to for emotional support, then again, what defines a friendship. If someone is so socially awkward, you wouldn’t want to share your true feelings with them, but you still find them fun to be around, is there really a problem with that?
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873376