*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873377
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873377 added February 20, 2016 at 7:05pm
Restrictions: None
Emma Cool
On February 7th, during community meeting, after explaining to Richard about how Ted Kennedy killed both of his brothers to gain the entirety of Joe’s fortune, in order to explain to Richard why the second indictment of a US president occurred, I used historical dialogue that I had composed with my knowledge of the incident: “Monica, aren’t you glad you came to The White House?” “Oh yes, Billy.” “Oh man, you are so much better than she is.” “You’re the best man I’ve ever been with.” “Your oval is better than my office.” “Oh, Bill, oh I like that.” “Oh Monica, I like that too.” “Oh Bill, adjust your penis, so I can feel it against my clit.” “Monica, I’m about to cum.” “Ok Bill, since I forgot to take my pill today, just cum on my blue dress.” “Ok! Oh, that is Mr. President to you; and don’t tell Newt about any of this or he will have my ass.” “Mr. President, is that a cigar.” “Yes!” Chelsea walked in.
“Chelsea, what are you doing?” “Dad, Mom wants to know if you two are done yet?” “Tell your mother that the Lincoln Bedroom is nicer than a homeless shelter.”
“Yes dad!” People were horrified by since, which was indicated by how Dr. Butler kicked me out of the meeting; but soon, a new incident would occur that would horrify Great Ascendency to a great disbelief than what I had done.
The next day, a new girl arrived at Great Ascendency, Emma Cool. Emma was a short, but decent looking, 19-year old girl with tan skin and a brown French-braid. Emma had quickly become acquainted with Adam Palace. One night, Adam invited her over, along with other members in the SA community, such as Frank, Molly, Pat, and Julius - Julius was a tall figure who had a clean black mullet. I came downstairs to meet all of them, where I charmed them with my amusing Holocaust jokes.
Emma had taken a liking to Adam, and was hoping she could have him. Emma started insulting Mary Singer, out of jealously. Emma’s disgusting actions infuriated Adam, who began to avoid her in the aftermath. Emma had taken a liking to me, but I always got the impression that, despite the fact she thought I was cute, I was too much of a pussy for her.
One night, many months later, where Julius and I did something that would nearly get me thrown out of Great Ascendency, he told me about an incident that had occurred between the two of them. On February 20th, 2011 – after Julius spent hundreds of dollars in taking her out to dinner every night that she had been there - Emma had called upon Julius, and asked him if he would f*** her. Julius agreed to the idea, and she told him to climb up to her room at 11’o’clock at night. Not only is sex banned on the properties of Great Ascendency, but also, no one is allowed to be in the houses without having signed a waiver, and no non-resident is allowed to go upstairs in any of the houses. At 11, Julius had arrived, thus successfully avoiding security cameras.
Julius had stripped down to his underwear; and Emma stripped down to her panties and bra. Emma had grabbed the strap of Julius’s undies, and pulled it down slightly, so she could see some hair. After that, Julius used his head to expand her bra, so he could suck her mugs; where Emma undid her bra in the process. Julius grabbed Emma’s gorgeous round breasts, and gently fondled them softly with his fingertips; he then took his tongue, and licked her bright pink nipples. Emma reached inside Julius’s pants, and grabbed his man sack, which gave him a pleasant tickling sensation, while she was also stretching her hand to loosen his underwear. While Julius was naked, Emma rubbed her hand against the skin of his scrotum, where she reached his foreskin, in which she proceeded to rub it gently with her smooth divine hands. While in the process, Emma undid her panties, in which she had exposed her beautiful brown patch; and she immediately expanded her puffy pink pussy lips, so Julius could see the wonder of his life. The two got on her bed, where Julius slid open Emma’s tender moist vulva, and placed his hand on her delicate clitoris, where he would use his thumb to massage it with lubricant, in which Julius had stolen from a Walgreens. In the process, Julius grabbed Emma’s feet, and gently tickled them in order to help increase the sexual pleasure. Emma grabbed Julius’s belt, and then exclaimed, “You have been a bad boy,” and she spanked him while he shouted, “Spank me baby, I have been naughty”.
Emma pulled out her collection of toys, which she kept in her drawer: these included a leather paddle, anal beads, a strap-on dildo, a g-spot vibrator, a gimp suit, a nipple clamp, 8 pairs of furry handcuffs, a BDSM collar, a violet wand, a BDSM whip, a riding crop, 3 ball gags, a spreader bar, 8 dildos, 2 crotch ropes, an anal plug and a tickler. Julius sat on Emma’s legs, in which he used one hand to tickle the soles of her feat with a feather, and used the other hand to spank he with a riding crop; Emma was moaning with joy. Julius took the vibrator, and applied it to Emma’s g-spot, which coincided with him massaging her labia with his fist. Emma put on a robe, went downstairs, grabbed some candle wax, and brought it back upstairs; Emma lighted the candlewax before applying it to Julius. Julius turned to Emma and said, “Do you know what happens to girls who are naughty? They get their pussy’s whipped!” Julius took out the riding crop, and used it to smack her vagina, in which she begged for more. Emma turned to Julius and said, “Do you know what happens to boys who are naughty? They get their balls zapped!” Emma handcuffed Julius to the bed, and zapped his testicles with a violet waud, in which Julius gasped with joy.
To warm up his fist, Julius rested it in Emma’s warm, moist, delicate vagina. Emma would grab his penis to insert it in her vagina, while Julius gently removed his thumb. Julius proceeded to ride her, slowly.
Randy Horn was doing evening house checks. He heard some noise, so he knocked on Emma’s door. He barged into the room, only to see an interesting site. Julius was about to ejaculate, but when Randy rushed towards him, he bounced out of bed, thus ejaculating all over the room, in which Randy was struck in the process. Julius climbed out the window, with Randy trying to get downstairs in time to murder him, but doing nothing but playing video games all day has a price, so he failed to catch or identify Julius. Kyle Poy had somehow found out it was Julius from someone in town, and Kyle then turned against him; Kyle had also decided to ban Adam from ever associating with Julius again.
I was happy with what had happened, because I was originally supposed to meet with Dr. Linkins about a meme that I made. My meme had a picture of a parent hitting a child with a belt, with the caption, “With more of this;” and below that, it said, “There would be less of this,” with the famous photo from Columbine, or Eric and Dylan in the cafeteria. A lot of the girls had been crept out, so I assumed the meeting wasn’t going to go to well; but Tommy had to cancel it, and he forgot about the whole thing.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873377