*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873378
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873378 added February 12, 2016 at 2:59am
Restrictions: None
Barron Carter

Barron Carter is a 23-year-old male student who came to Great Ascendency in March 2011, due to his social deficiencies. Barron, though socially awkward, was very self-sufficient. Him and I would have plenty of conflict. Baron was 4’6 with a quaff hairstyle and a deformed face.
Him and I originally bonded over a game of billiards, in which I won $10.00. When it came time for students to get their weekly snacks, Barron asked me if I washed my hands; when I confirmed that I did so, Barron asked people if anyone saw me. I was mad, but Barron wouldn’t give me an explanation for what he did; when I confronted him in process group, Dr. Butler forced me to drop the issue.
Him and I had completely opposite political views, since I was a far-right republican, and Barron was a far-left democrat. I had a passion for history, and corrected Barron on a historic fact relating to Great Society during a political argument on how to handle the poor in the United States, in which Barron stated, “Of course Harry, I know more about history than you do,” which I took great insult to, and decided to demean Barron. Barron felt he had supremacy over me, since he was older; and I felt I held supremacy, since I felt Byron was disabled. Dr. Butler revealed to met that I had 27 incident reports, and Byron only had 2, so I could learn something from Byron.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873378