*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873381
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873381 added February 12, 2016 at 3:00am
Restrictions: None
Team Yo
I had lost a lot of interest in video games, so I had previously given away my Wii to my neighbor’s one-year-old grandson, but decided to sell my PS3. On March 16th, 2011, I decided to smuggle the PS3 into Great Ascendency, and take it over to Adams new apartment to sell it to him. I got $100, which I then hid in his underwear drawer, as he did with all of his laundered money.
I woke up at 5 A.M. in the morning, to Dr. Mathems waking George up to go to the gym. I went out of my room, wearing nothing but my underwear, to ask, “What the hell is going on?” Dr. Mathems told me that if I came with them to the gym, I would get to go with them to Ihop, but I was too tired.
The next day, I had gone to chill with Adam and a new girl, Jenny, who had just finished a wilderness therapy program in Hawaii - Jenny was a tall girl with long curly hale, and deep tan skin. Adam had invited us to go to a hooka bar with him and some of his friends in the SA community, including Julius, Frank, Scott, Pat, Julius, Molly, Michael, and Jordan, who had all arrived at the bar before myself, Mary, Adam, and Jen. I was the first of the four to arrive, I he had helped Frank set up the sound system, since Frank was the DJ. The seven of them were all originally reluctant to have me show up, but changed their minds when they remembered how even though I could be a real pain in the ass, I could be quite funny; And they actually said that to me; I am not bull-s***ting. Adam had showed up, and reminded me that there were going to be new people there, who did not know about Great Ascendency, so the two of us were going to claim they merely knew each other from Oliver North Community College. Mary later showed up, in which I asked her, “Don’t I know you from ONCC?” Adam spoke in a grimly manner to her: “YES.” Mary drove the three of us home after the event. I told them about what had happened that morning, and Jenny explained the reasoning to him.
Lilly, Joe, and George had all be put in this program called Team Yo. All three of them had to get up early in the morning to go to the gym and work out; otherwise, they would be terminated from the program. The reasoning was that Joe had been here for a year, Lily for 2, and George for 3½, and none of them had advanced through the program, so the staff thought the only way to get them to do so was to force them to work out; and the psychological effects of exercise would allow them to garner more benefits. Because of my love for Lily and Joe, I wanted to go see them work out, so their livelihoods would improve.
The next morning, I woke up, and went to the gym with Dr. Mathems and all of the Team Yo members, except for Joe, who wouldn’t get out of bed. I spent the time working his ass off, where George went for a long walk. I did not have the pleasure of seeing the people the people I “love” benefit from the program, since they sat the entire time, but I enjoyed having Great Ascendency pay for my food. Lily spent the breakfast talking to Dr. Mathems about everything that she would have to do to not get thrown out, and to end up graduating. Upon realizing that she might be graduating, I asked Adam that, if the situation did occur, if I could borrow a t-shirt and pair of shorts from him; my only t-shirt was my Hard Rock t-shirt, and I thought something more plain would be more appropriate.
The next morning, Tory took over Team Yo, since Dr. Mathems had other commitments. Tory drove George and I to the girl’s core house to retrieve Lily.
Worried about her safety getting out of the house, I asked George, “Does Tory know how to work the crane?” George began cracking up, and exclaimed, “IT IS TOO EARLY FOR THIS.” Lily refused to get out of bed and go to the gym.
From this point on, it was only George and I that got up to do the workout in the morning. The other two members had refused to get up, despite how it was mandatory. George and I would go our separate ways in terms of working out, but after completing our workouts, we would goof off together in the lobby. Because we knew people in the gym would be less sympathetic, we were more appropriate there than in the house; that afternoon, I yelled, “GEORGE, I HAVE A BIGGER PENIS THAN YOU,” and George yelled, “NO, I HAVE A BIGGER PENIS THAN YOU DO,” and I yelled, “NO, MY PENIS IS BIGGER;” and then Jodi exclaimed, “Ok boys, that is inappropriate”. Surprisingly, when we pulled the same stunt in front of Dr. Butler, he would exclaim, “BOYS, I HAVE THE BIGGER PENIS, now get back to work.”
A person at the gym made a false statement about how I made an inappropriate comment towards him in the sauna, which got Great Ascendency banned from attending the gym. There was a new routine in the morning, where we were supposed to go for a walk, and take a picture of the location for proof, in which we would get a free meal. What really happened was that George would give me a dollar a day to take a picture for both of us. Eventually, Dr. Linkins decided to cut off funding for them to get breakfast in the morning.
Lily had continued to do nothing, and after enough complaints from the girls about how she never cleaned up, on March 30th, 2011, her parents decided to pull her form the program and send her off to a wilderness therapy program in Hawaii.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873381