*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873382
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873382 added February 12, 2016 at 3:00am
Restrictions: None
Harry’s Relationship
Monica had finally taken a liking to me. She had originally offered me a hug when I returned from California. we began spending time together, doing activities: which included going for runs, watching movies, watching documentaries on the 60’s, going out to dinner, making bigoted jokes, and making fun of Lily before she got kicked out.
I took her out to dinner at a restaurant, in which I actually paid the whole bill without splitting the check. The next day, the two of us had an incident at the local grocery store, where we decided to race electric scooters, but Winfield Reese spotted us, and made us walk the scooters back to where we both found them.
I had initially been attracted to Monica because she was pretty, but I would, though, realize they we completely different personalities: Monica was a hippie and I was a yuppie. One night, she gave me a quick kiss, but then the next day, no words were spoken between the two of us. Later on, I heard Monica making jokes which just didn’t strike me as being very lady-like. Monica seemed to lose a little interest in me as well. We still casually hung out, but I just never had the same click for her after that night.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873382