*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873384
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873384 added February 12, 2016 at 3:01am
Restrictions: None
Adam’s Relapse
Adam had neglected taking his Adderall for over a week, which he admitted to Kyle Poy, who arranged a meeting with him and Dr. Pierce. While Adam was having the meeting with the duo, he overhead Han crying to Rick about how hard Great Ascendency is. It was decided that on April Fools Day of 2011, Adam would return to Great Ascendency for 60 days, in which he would live in the core house. The reason was that the staff wanted to see if anything went wrong with Adam.
When Adam returned to Great Ascendency, he let Julius stay in his apartment. Adam came by on April 3rd to retrieve some of his belongings, in which he noticed that there was crack cocaine on his bed, Julius was passed out. Adam woke Julius and told him never to come back to the apartment again. Adam told Kyle about the incident, and Kyle advised Adam to completely stay away from Julius, which Adam would try to do.
Adam had the typical SA nine ‘o’clock curfew, which would make it harder for him and Mary to be together. I would bring his laptop over to the core house and the two of them would start playing video games on my computer. Even though we were in different houses, Adam and I were together again.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873384