*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873385
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873385 added February 12, 2016 at 3:01am
Restrictions: None
Harry’s Proposition
“Dr. Gore, I was thinking: it isn’t easy being a republican in this country; in other words, it isn’t easy being a rich, white, straight, good-looking, functional, Protestant male. I think that the republicans in this country need to unite to achieve unity. We need to gather all of the rich people in the country to ascend onto the Washington Mall for the Million-Millionaire March, in which we will sing We Shall Overcome. When I finally transfer to Yale, I will need to start an organization, called Trust-Fund Kids, which is dedicated to providing affirmative action for the rich kids who are discriminated against; I mean, it isn’t easy being a rich kid on a college campus: you are harassed; people steal your stuff; they scratch their keys into your A8 Audi; they refuse to accompany you to anywhere other than the crummy restaurants; professors give unfair grades out of jealousy; no one cares when your stuff in stolen; and you get yelled at if you complain about estate-tax. I feel that in order to achieve peace in this country, there needs to be equal rights for all, and I feel that is being violated with the way that rich people are being treated.”
“Harry, you are an asshole, aren’t you?”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873385