*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873388
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873388 added February 12, 2016 at 3:02am
Restrictions: None
Moron
“Dr. Butler, is Great Ascendency going to be like Jonestown all over again? Is Tommy like Reverend James Jones, and this is his cult? Is he going to take us all to Guiana to have us all kill ourselves?”
“Shut up Harry!”
Just because someone is functional, does not mean they are intelligent. Jeremy Loki was a functional person, but he was the biggest idiot in the world. Jeremy came to Great Ascendency in April 2011. Jeremy was tall figure with a shy face and a black undercut hairstyle.
Jeremy was a snob, but didn’t understand it. Jeremy would go for walks with me, and one day, we talked about who the different therapists work with in terms of the types of clients, and Jeremy claimed that Dr. Pool worked with the people who didn’t have a lot of problems, like himself, without considering how I, instead, worked with John Butler. Jeremy always gloated about this wonderful university he had been accepted into, and how it was the best school ever.
I realized, from looking at Jeremy, that I could be kind of arrogant. Seeing a more ridiculous version of myself made me realize that acting arrogant makes one look a fraction as stupid as Jeremy is. One day, I was talking about how I felt John Boehner was a great choice for the newly-elected Speaker of the House, and Jeremy used my computer to look up more about Boehner, while I was in the bathroom. When I returned, I castigated Jeremy for using my computer without my permission, and Jeremy got mad at me for bitching over nothing.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873388