*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873390
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873390 added February 21, 2016 at 5:47pm
Restrictions: None
A Woman and Her Slaveboy
The following is a conversation that was overhead by Jessica and I, while we were outside of Polly House:
“WILL, DID YOU FINISH MY SHOPPING?”
“Yes Mam, I got your toothpaste, body wash, lipstick, Euphoria by Calvin Klein, the latest issue of Cosmopolitan, Godiva chocolate, and your six-pack.”
“Where is the bag, and where’s the receipt?”
“I took Harry’s genius idea of using scanners, and only paying for one or two things.”
“Fine, then give me back the $10 that I gave you as a compensation for putting the purchases on your credit card.”
“Yes mam!”
“Here is my dry cleaning; take it to the cleaners.”
“Yes mam!”
“No wait, first gives me a shoulder massage, but before the massage, I need my noise cancelling headphones.”
“Yes mam, I will place the headphones on your head, but in terms of the music on your iPhone, I presume its U2 as always?”
“Yes Will, you are so intelligent.”
“Oh Will, as I recall, you told me that you were going to San Francisco to visit your parents. I will give you $100, since I need a new Gucci bag.”
“Yes mam!”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873390