*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873391
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873391 added February 15, 2016 at 4:28pm
Restrictions: None
Monica vs. Chelsea
On April 11th, I heard Chelsea telling Adam about how At 11:00 P.M., the previous night, Monica barged into Chelsea’s room. Chelsea immediately dialed overnight, and Randy said that he would be over in 10 minutes.
“WHY IS IT THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I DON’T? I AM SOOO MUCH PRETTIER THAN YOU ARE.
“I helped you do your makeup; I have helped you go clothes shopping; and I helped you get ready for your going out with Harry, and this is how you treat me?
“I should when I am more deserving than you are.”
“Monica, I am not the one who goes around gloating about how they s*** their pants.”
“You f***ing whore!”
“You are calling me a whore when you are the one who can’t even get a boyfriend; to you, being a whore should be a complement.”
“SHUT THE f*** UP!”
“You are the one who started it.”
“You are the horrible person.”
“I am tired of listening to you bitch every night. I have homework to do, and you make it so difficult. It is bad enough that this program makes it so hard for you do get a job or go to school, but people like you make it so much harder.”
“You are blaming me for the fact that you are a horrible student. You are ugly beyond belief, and you still have a boyfriend; do you pay the guy to date you?”
“Shut up psycho. You are so sensitive; you cried merely because Gary Vincent said that all bipolar people are crazy. Are you attempting to prove him right?”
“TAKE THAT BACK; TAKE THAT f***ING BACK?”
“Make me!”
All of the sudden, Randy arrived to address the issue. Chelsea exclaimed that Monica has been harassing and threatening her, and that Chelsea had done nothing wrong to her. Randy turned to the two ladies and exclaimed, “I know you are girls, and you ladies all have sensitivity issues. I am a guy, though, and I don’t have sensitivity issues, so please don’t try and drag me into this. Be good ladies and find a more suitable way to settle your girl problems.” Chelsea yelled at Randy as he walked out the door; as he walked out, Chelsea heard an echo of the phrase “stupid cunts.”
Chelsea reported Randy’s remark to Tori, who would go on to question Randy about the incident, but Randy denied making any statement. Tori believed Chelsea, and she would develop further animosity towards Randy. Most of the staff members were in a fuddle about whether or not Randy was telling the truth, but since there was no proof, though, no one was able to fire Randy. Even though Randy was an asshole to me, he was never a bully to me like he was to the other students. I wonder if Great Ascendency knew that I wasn’t forced there like other students, so they chose to treat me better, knowing that other kids had to put up with it regardless.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873391