*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873393-Salmon-for-Dinner
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873393 added February 12, 2016 at 3:04am
Restrictions: None
Salmon for Dinner
On April 13th, 2011, Samantha overhead Joe, Han and Adam making fun of Samantha for being emo, and he decided to retaliate. Due to the fact that he is a vegetarian, he attested to anyone in the house being forced to eat steak; so Dr. Linkins decreed that there would be vegetarian meals on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, and that Samantha would be given $18.00 every other day to go out to eat.
Samantha walked into Joe’s room, and laughed at him for how he was going to be forced to be eating a salad that upcoming Wednesday, in which buffalo wings had been the designated meal - and buffalo wings were Joe’s favorite. Joe recommended that if Samantha wants to hurt him so bad, he should just punch him, right there, and Joe got up in Samantha’s face and exclaimed, “Go ahead, hit me, you f***ing coward;” as soon as Samantha backed away, Joe exclaimed, “You use staff to retaliate because you are too afraid to take matters into your own hands. If it weren’t for the ‘protection’ you receive, I would kill you, and everybody would laugh.” Samantha walked out of Joe’s room, in fear, in which Adam heard the whole situation.
Adam castigated Samantha for trying to coerce everyone, and without a proper comeback, Samantha told Adam, “I am not the one who is dating a crack-whore, like Mary.” Samantha wallowed in fear, but was relieved when Adam walked out. When Samantha wasn’t in his room, Adam went in there and wiped his ass on Samantha’s pillow; he later told myself and Joe, both of whom laughed.

© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873393-Salmon-for-Dinner