*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873396
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873396 added February 15, 2016 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
Grand Theft Auto
If you drove past the shopping plaza in Northwest Kingsville, you would see nothing but farmland for about three miles; but once you got to the outskirts of the city, you would see a Sunoco gas station, and to the right would be Oliver North Community College. Because of the fact that students knew creating conflict at the college would be a great way to be terminated from Great Ascendency, students didn’t create havoc; but Adam and I were about to change it.
Around 11:00 P.M. on April 15th, when I had finished my Western civilization class, and Adam had finished his psychology course, the two of us were waiting for the Taxi U.S. driver to pick us up; but we then they got a call, saying that the driver would be 45 minutes late. Adam decided to kill the time by going to the basketball courts, the only athletic facility on the campus, and smoke. While I was saying goodbye to him, I noticed that someone had left the keys in a caddy.
Adam and I decided to speed the ONCC caddy down a nearby field, in which we then thought it would be fun to hide the vehicle. We then drove it to the Sunoco, where we hid the keys in the trashcan. We then returned to ONCC, where the taxi was waiting for is; and we both got home ten minutes past midnight. I was going to tell Dr. Butler, but considering the fact the I’d interrupted Dr. Mathems process group by blasting Elton John and accusing her of hating gay people when she asked me to turn it off, along with accusing Dr. Butler of being a closeted homosexual in denial when he came out to scream at me, I realized to might be a good idea to put off telling him.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873396