*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873397
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873397 added February 12, 2016 at 3:06am
Restrictions: None
Jasper Fry
On April 16th, 2011, for the first time during her stay at Great Ascendency, Margaret decided to leave the comforts of Great Ascendency, and go for a walk. During her walk, Margaret encountered Adam and I near Zach’s Coffee Shop. While the brief converse was concluding, Jasper Fry was watching. I learned about the following because, after she left, Margaret told Chloe about what happened, and on Facebook, Chloe decided to post about what a creep Margaret is.
Jasper Fry was a 28-year-old homeless man, who was incredibly deranged; I later looked up his Facebook account, and what I learned is that he spent the weekdays protesting outside The Utah State Capital in Salt Lake City, while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask; and he would then commute back to Kingsville for the weekdays, in which he would visit his 5-year-old son. He was a tall figure with dyed blue hair, piercings that stretched the perimeters of both of his ears, and pink lipstick; and he put disturbing pictures on Facebook, such as Jesus being eaten alive at The Last Supper, and of him eating fake kittens. Jason had briefly hung out with Adam, but Adam concluded the relationship, upon Kyle telling him about Jasper using people to get a place to stay. When Jasper noticed Adam with Margaret, he realized they must both be at Great Ascendency together.
While Margaret was alone in despair, Jasper decided to walk up to here. She was first reluctant to speak with him, but after being affable for a few minutes, Margaret finally opened up to him. Margaret explained her fears of the social world, and Jasper consoled her, which caused her to invite him to spend the night with her in the girls’ core house.
At around 8:00 P.M. that evening, Margaret and Jasper arrived at the girls’ core house, in which no one was watching cameras. Margaret consented to Jasper taking a shower, in which he went into the bathroom, used Chloe’s shampoo and soap to bath, and then used her razor and shaving cream to shave his pubic hair. After showering and changing, Jasper continued to talk to Margaret about her feelings, and after an hour, he asked her if she wanted to go to bed. Margaret was reluctant to share a bed with a guy, but told him that her housemate, Chloe, wasn’t going to be back until 3 tomorrow; and that he could take her room, in which Jasper complied.
Upon entering Chloe’s room, Jasper stripped naked, and he decided to open her underwear drawer, where he took out a pair of her black briefs, and put his penis in the panties, in which he proceeded to masturbate, leaving his seamen inside of Chloe’s panties. Upon conclusion, while he was still butt naked, his anus itched from a hemorrhoid, so he took her hand towel and used it to scratch his anus. After his anus was relieved of the itching, Jasper got under Chloe’s covers and went to sleep.
Margaret had made a mistake: Chloe was scheduled to arrive at three in the morning, not three in the afternoon. When she arrived in her bedroom, she turned on the light, in which Jasper immediately woke up, too startled to do anything. Chloe immediately called on-call, in which she claimed there was a guy in the house who was trying to rape her. By the time Kyle arrived at the house, Jasper was trying to climb out of Chloe’s window, but Kyle got there in time to tackle him; the police arrived within minutes to take him away.
Dr. Gore showed up around 3:15, in which he spent 5 minutes comforting the weeping Chloe before asking Jenny, Emma, Jackie, and Margaret to come downstairs. When Dr. Gore asked why there was a naked man in Chloe’s bed, Margaret told Dr. Gore that she allowed him to sleep there, which caused Chloe to go off on a tangent:
YOU FAT PIECE OF s***. JUST BECAUSE NO ONE LOVES YOU AND YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS, YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE IN ONE WHO IS AS MUCH OF A LOW-LIFE CREEP AS YOURSELF. I DON’T CARE IF YOU KILL YOURSELF, JUST……
At that point, Dr. Gore yelled at her, and asked her to accompany him outside, in which Jenny and Emma followed the two of them. Jenny told Dr. Gore, “If we throw Margaret out on the street and she gets robbed and murdered, it will be better for society, so kick her out of the house.” Margaret began sobbing, and could no longer take any of the statements that were being made about her.
Margaret is lucky that no one, even Chloe, ever found out about the pubes on the razor, cum in the panties, or ass residue on the hand towel because the lack of knowledge about the events is what kept Chloe from being terminated. The next day, while Margaret was waiting to meet with Dr. Linkins and Dr. Gore to discuss her punishment, she overheard Chloe, Emma and I all laughing; Chloe said, “I am going to riot if they don’t throw that piranha out of here,” in which I stated, “If she has to go back home, I feel sorry for her parents; I would rather have Lizzie Borden as a child over her.”
Margaret was given sanctions that kept her from any unsupervised activity, which were meant to be in place for three months. For the rest of her stay at Great Ascendency, Margaret would isolate herself in her room, where she would cry for two hours a day. Jasper pleased guilt to third-degree burglary and spent 5 years at Utah State Prison.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873397