*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873399
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873399 added February 12, 2016 at 3:06am
Restrictions: None
Alexandria Putton
Alexandria Putton was a 24-year-old girl from Arlington, VA, who arrived at Great Ascendency on April 18th, 2011. Alexandria was shy and socially awkward, which caused Emma Cool to develop an immediate disliking toward her. Alexandria was a dwarf who had condensed facial features and a black-feathered hairstyle.
Emma and I were having pizza together, when Emma told me about how Alexandria was a fat dyke who never showered, and would go on a rant about Alexandria wiped her ass with her hand when there was no toilet paper in the girl’s bathroom. Emma claimed that she was afraid of how Alexandria was going to try to rape her, and how she didn’t want to spend a night in the house with that lesbian. Emma went into Alexandria’s room and wrote on her wall, “My name is Alexandria, and I use my vagina as an aquarium.” On May 1st, 2011, Emma intentionally overdosed on sleeping pills in order to get away from Alexandria; this caused Emma to be sent to a wilderness therapy program in Utah. Emma sent Jenny text messages about how she is glad that Alexandria isn’t going to rape her, and Jenny responded by saying “SHE NEVER LIKED YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH.”
Alexandria was not completely disliked by the community. Samantha was mean to her for no reason, but his feelings were surpassed. A notable example of the suppression is when Alexandria asked to come into the house, and when Samantha tried to kick her out, Joe exclaimed, “SHUT UP SAMANTHA! Yes Alexandria, you may come in.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873399