*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873400
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873400 added February 21, 2016 at 5:58pm
Restrictions: None
Chloe Leaves
On April 26th, 2011, during Dr. Butler’s community process in the meeting room of the OPO, Pat was talking about all of the struggles that he was dealing with in terms of social environments. Chloe, fed up with what she thought of as tough love, stood up and shouted, “DR. GORE, ALL WE NEED IS TO START BEATING ALL FO THESE STUDENTS, AND THEY WILL GET BETTER. LACK OF PUNISHMENT IS WHY SCHOOL SHOOTINGS HAPPEN; LACK OF PUNISMENT IS WHY WE HAVE ALCOHOLISM; AND IT IS WHY POPLE HAVE SOCIAL DEFICITS. WHEN MY BROTHER WAS YOUNGER, HE GOT DEPRESSED, SO MY DAD SPANKED HIM, AND HE NEVER CONVEYED DEPRESSION AGAIN. Pat, you need the s*** beaten out of you; Joe, your Asperger’s will be cured with corporal punishment; and Margaret, if your had once beaten you, you might actually be a decent human being.
Upon the conclusion of her speech, the students were too petrified to respond; but Dr. Butler turned to her and exclaimed, “With your attitude, I wouldn’t want to be your friend,” and she stormed out of the room. The next day, Chloe had voluntarily left the program. I asked Adam what had happened, and when he quoted her statements, I busted into laughter. I was kind of saddened by Chloe’s departure; I used to masturbate to her every night, and without seeing her everyday, it became harder to be aroused by my vision of her. The only advantage to all of this was that Winfield Miott had previously encouraged me to dress more casually, and Dr. Gore wanted to meet with me about my response to him: “I am totally down for going to Brooks Brothers and buying some casual clothes.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873400