*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873402-Ding-Dong-Bin-Ladin-is-Dead
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873402 added February 12, 2016 at 3:08am
Restrictions: None
Ding Dong, Bin Ladin is Dead
At approximately 11:00 P.M. (E.T.) on May 1st, 2011, Navy Seals Team 6 killed Osama Bin Ladin at his luxury compound in Abbotobad, Pakistan, thus ending the 10-year manhunt. I was about to go to bed, when, all of the sudden, I got an alert on his phone, which told me about the death of Bin Ladin. I rejoiced, and went to tell Pat and Richard, both of whom were too busy playing Starcraft to care.
I decided to leave the transition house, and go over to Adam’s apartment to celebrate with him. Upon arriving at the apartment, Adam and I hugged, and I began singing, “Ding Dong, Bin ladin is dead, Bin Ladin is dead; we put a bullet in his head. Adam decided to add on to the satire of The Wizard of Oz by referencing the American troops: “We represent to you the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild; we represent to you the lollipop guild; we kindly welcome you to Pakistan. We welcome you to Pakistan FALALALALALA.” The two of us proceeded to play C.O.D. for about an hour, where I passed out on Adam’s couch, and went home the next day. Before leaving, I told Adam that even though Bin Ladin is dead, we still need to subdue the rest of the terrorists in the world; but I pointed out that it really isn’t that hard, since they all wear t-shirts that say “ACLU” on them.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873402-Ding-Dong-Bin-Ladin-is-Dead