*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873404
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873404 added February 12, 2016 at 3:09am
Restrictions: None
Politics
On June 1st, 2011, former Massachusetts’s governor Mitt Romney announced that he would be running for President of the United States in the 2012 Presidential Election. Joe was over at the house playing video games when I was reading the about it in The Wall Street Journal. I announced that I was going to voting for Mitt Romney. Joe accused me of being homophobic and that would cause a conflict to ensue.
“You are a f***ing racist, homophobic, retarded bigot, Harry.”
“Fat-ass, how is it that I am what you said I am?”
“You plan on voting for a man who supports bigotry and hate.”
“I am not voting for Mitt Romney because of any of his social policies, I am voting for him because I want to be able to keep my trust fund money. Besides, he is not homophobic.”
“So, you value your money more than the lives of homosexuals? Wow Harry, you really are a f***ing retarded loser.”
“If this has anything to do with Mitt Romney reluctantly signing the bill granting gay rights in Massachusetts, 7-years ago; thinking marriage should be between a man and a woman is not homophobic.”
“Yes it is, you f***ing retard.”
“What happened to Harvey Milk is homophobic and wrong; beating up someone who is gay is homophobic and wrong; and thinking that gays shouldn’t be able to vote for the stupid politicians who bestow them with exemplary rights is homophobic and wrong; but thinking that marriage should be between a man and a woman is not homophobic and wrong.”
“Wow, you really are homophobic. You are also voting for a man who supports the discrimination of women, and has made so many misogynistic comments.”
“Name one misogynistic remark that Mitt Romney has made.”
“Don’t you ever watch the news?”
“I do, because unlike you, I actually get out of bed. Is that the reason that you want Obama to stay in power? You know that welfare recipients will garner more benefits under Obama, and you are practically the equivalent of a welfare recipient, except your money is coming from your parents. Once they run out of money from keeping you here too long, you will rely on the federal government for financial support, unless you stop playing Peggle to the point where you actually shower at least once a month.”
“I choose to do nothing. You have to struggle to do everything that you do.”
“I don’t have to work to do anything. Unlike you, I just don’t have autism, so I can do whatever it is that I want.”
“But you are homophobic.”
“You have no evidence.”
“I listed it!”
“No, you didn’t! I was listening to Queen earlier today, and my respect for Freddy Mercury is evidence I am not homophobic.”
“That is like saying that you are not a racist, merely because you like Will Smith.”
“I do like Will Smith, and therefore, I’m not a racist. I would also say I’m not a racist because I like Condoleezza Rice, but according to democrats, you have to like their people in order to not be a racist.”
“Are you also inconsiderate to the racial judicial system we have in America.”
“If I want to witness a racist judicial system, I will go back and watch and old video of the O.J. Simpson verdict.”
“5% of the nation’s population is African American, and 98% of the US prison population is also African American. Of that 5%, would you will safe being alone on a tropical island with 10 random black people?”
“Actually, it’s 13% for the US population, and 40% for the prison population. I wouldn’t want to be alone with 10 random white people.”
“NO IT ISN’T! GOD, YOU DON”T KNOW ANYTHING. YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU TRY TO DIMINISH RACISM TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR DISABILITES AND LACK OF FRIENDS. Oh, so you hate white people too?”
“Joe, I’m not the one who went to school with kids who suffer from ALC.”
“You clearly do, since you are so weak.”
“You couldn’t run, like I can, even if someone held a cheeseburger up to your face.”
“Why don’t we fight because I’m going to kill you?”
I reported the death threat to Dr. Linkins. Dr. Linkins immediately dismissed it, due to the fact that he felt Joe wasn’t going to do anything.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873404