*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873406
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873406 added March 16, 2016 at 5:59am
Restrictions: None
Samantha’s Past
“I’m so amused.”
“Why Harry?”
“Joe finally got his computer taken away.”
“That’s terrible. His computer is what makes him so happy.”
“Please George, he wasn’t doing anything around here.”
“If he is paying to be here, he should be able to do what he wants.”
A knock was heard at the door.
“I invited Adam over.”
“So Adam, how is Joe responding to having had his computer taken away?”
“HE IS PISSED! Do you guys know what happened?”
“No, but I’m sure that I will be incredibly amused.”
“Samantha had been excluded from a game of Uno, and he wanted revenge against Samantha. Joe had been barred from using his computer past eleven ‘o’clock. Last night, Samantha videotaped Joe using his computer at 1 in the morning; and this morning, he showed it to staff.”
“Wow, Samantha hasn’t changed at all since high school.”
“Pat, you two went to school together?”
“Ya!”
“When you two were in school together, did you pay a lot of attention to him?”
“Of course! When you have no friends, you take pleasure in watching the person who not only has no friends, but who everyone despises.”
“Please tell me some stories?”
“Gary’s freshman year of high school; he was rejected from the junior-varsity football team; and in my town, everything closed down for the H.S. football game. so he sent in a false report, claiming to be a girl who had been raped by the coach. No one believed it, and everyone knew it was Samantha, but he smiled and exclaimed, “You have no proof.” Later that week, members of the football team beat Samantha within an inch of his life, while the coach sat by and watched. Samantha complained to the principal, who claimed that, “With everyone on the football team denying what happened, there is no proof.” Upon that statement, Samantha told the principal that he was going to kill him and his whole family. Samantha disappeared the next day, and until he came here, I hadn’t seen him since.”
“In my opinion, he brings on the hatred that he endures.”
“As much as I despise him, I feel that once you create hatred, people give you so much animosity that you just can’t change.”
“He brings on enough hatred by wearing that pink dress and that black mascara, but now we have a reason that we can be open about it, so we just crackdown on him more.”
“What makes you think the dress creates hatred?”
‘I remember Tori’s facial response. when I bumped into her and Samantha at Wal-Mart, and she was helping him pick out a dress.

© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873406