*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873407
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873407 added February 12, 2016 at 3:11am
Restrictions: None
Harry’s Final Class
My final required Great Ascendency class was the one that I would find the most merit in: “Reasoning With People,” which was taught by Elizabeth. I only got to meet with Elizabeth once, which was on June 3rd, 2011:
“I saw that note on your exam form your history professor: “Please, no profanity this time.” What do you think would be a better way to handle frustration with a professor when you get a bad grade?”
“’Professor, I don’t understand why I got a bad grade, and I was curious as to why I acquired it?’”
“You need to be a lot nicer and calm about how you handle those situations; kind of like the situation where you smashed the window because Will wouldn’t let you go to dinner.”
“The Night of Broken Glass.”
“What is that?”
“The name I gave the incident where I smashed the window. Anyway, I could be like, “Will, I think it is a little unfair I can’t arrange a taxi to meet everyone at Golden Coral for dinner, and I don’t see why I am not allowed to arrange a cab?” If he still didn’t let me go, I would’ve summoned you.”
“Well done!”
“Say, you are being a lot nicer to me?”
“That is because you are not being as much of an open jerk.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873407