*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873408
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873408 added February 12, 2016 at 3:11am
Restrictions: None
Joe’s Tiny Penis
On June 4th, 2011, Joe and I were outside Polly House, which is when Joe called me a “bitch,” so I called Joe a “fat ass. “Will took Joe’s side, like most of the staff had done, and kicked me out of the activity, which caused Will and I to get into an argument. Adam, who was in Polly House the whole time, had left his phone on the table. A text message came up from me, while Adam was gone, which exclaimed, “Joe is a whinny piece of s***.” Joe decided than to steal Adams phone, go into the bathroom, take a picture of his penis, in which he then sent it to me.
Adam went home that night, where Mary would browse through the pictures on Adam’s phone, which is when she noticed the picture of the penis. Adam notified me of the picture, and told me that Joe stole his phone. I then took a look at the picture. The penis was so tiny, I wouldn’t have even have been able to notice, if it weren’t for one or two hairs. I was infuriated by the fact that the staff taking Joe’s side is what caused Joe to be able to do this. I went down to Polly hose to complain to Rick about the incident, and showed Rick the picture. It was told the incident would be dealt with tomorrow night.
The next day, John Butler called me into a meeting. I thought that the meeting was going to be to discuss the dick pic, but instead, it was over false accusations of bullying that had been placed on me. I pointed out how I had only responded to people, like Joe, giving me crap. Frank Gore, who was hosting this meeting, made a good point, which was to appropriately confront people instead.
The meeting over the dick pic was scheduled for nine ‘o’clock that night, in which Cindy would be the presiding student life manager, Rick would be the witness, and there would also be myself, Adam, and Joe. Joe hadn’t shown up to the meeting, so the four of us went over to the core house confront him. Joe was in his room, with his head slammed on the pillow, and that is how it would remain for the whole confrontation.
“Joe, Joe, are you there?”
“Joe, answer for what you did to me.”
“Joe, please answer me?”
“Please Joe, Mary is sick tonight, and I was hoping to make her soup while watching The Lion King with her.”
“Joe, did you send Harry a picture of your penis?”
“Joe, may we please get an answer from you?”
“Did you send Harry a picture of your penis?
“Yes!”
“Why did you do that?’
“Look Joe, I understand you wanting to send Harry a picture of your penis, BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO USE MY PHONE?”
“Joe, could you explain why you sent Harry a picture of your penis?”
“No!”
“JOE, I DO NOT APPRECIATE THAT YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME, MAINLY KNOWING THAT I AM NOT GAY. I FEEL IT IS UNFAIR, SINCE THE STAFF ALWAYS TAKE HIS SIDE IN CONFLICTS.”
“Cindy, may I please have an extension on my curfew or at least leave now?”
“Sorry, we need to settle this. I also cannot give an extension.”
“Come on Joe, I saw the picture.”
“Joe, can I at least get a thumb up from you? Joe, please explain why you sent Harry a picture of your penis. Joe, I am losing patience with this, please. Joe why did you send Harry a picture of your penis? Joe, may I get a yes or a no from you?”
“No!”
This whole ordeal went on for about 45 minutes. Rick proposed an idea the Cindy after the meeting ended: Joe and I should spend more time together. John Butler had been scheduled to play tennis with me, and he decided to bring Joe along, where we played Australian-doubles. I beat both of them, so they both had to dance to a song of the winner’s choosing in front of the whole community: I picked I Will Survive. Joe did not show up for his part of the bargain.
When Joe’s parents found out that he had pulled this stunt, along with a year of not doing anything, they were not pleased. They had decided to pull him from Great Ascendency and place him in a wilderness therapy program. Joe left while i was in London, so I missed the experience of seeing him leave. Joe would later successfully complete the program, where he would then get sent to the horse farm in West Virginia. Joe and Peter were together again. i would later search Joe’s Facebook page, only to find that he wrote “i love penis in my mouth... pls contact me for male to male bondage play. prefferably asian men.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873408