*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873410
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873410 added February 12, 2016 at 3:12am
Restrictions: None
Luke:
Luke Bronson was a 20-year-old male from North Carolina, who had been court ordered to Great Ascendency. He had been attacked, while he was on cocaine, and fought back in self-defense; the judge took the assailants side, since Luke was high. Luke was a buff figure with dark skin, a large face, and a black ducktail hairstyle.
Luke was under special restraints that were instituted by Kyle; this meant that he wasn’t allowed to leave property without staff supervision. Luke would be trapped in the house with Han and Samantha; he hated everyone who was not in SA, but especially despised those two.
When Luke arrived in June 2011, the only room available for him was the double, which he would share with Han. Harry Fare had taken the single, once Joe left the program. Luke would endure nights of abhorred smells, mornings of staff yelling at Han, along with having to see Han’s butt crack on a daily basis. One time, Samantha hit Han over Han eating too much of a pizza, and that resulted in Randy having to spend a night; Luke couldn’t sleep, since Randy would blast his music so loud that it kept Luke up all night.
Luke complained to Dr. Linkins about the program, and how it wasn’t helping him. Tom called Luke intolerant, and said that the fact he didn’t get along with any of the students was because he was an intolerant person. Luke complained that it wasn’t him, but indeed the losers who Dr. Linkins admitted into his program. Dr. Linkins exclaimed, “IF YOU DON’T LIKE WHO WE HAVE HERE, THEN LEAVE. THERE ARE A LOT MORE DESERVING PEOPLE THAN A DEGERENT PUNK LIKE YOURSELF.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873410