*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873412
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873412 added February 12, 2016 at 3:13am
Restrictions: None
Bob Harroway
Bob Harroway (19) came to Great Ascendency in June 2011, due to drug addiction. Bob Harroway started off in core house, like everyone else, but he had Samantha as a roommate in the attic, which Samantha had moved into in order to get away from Han. When Bob heard that he would be rooming with Samantha, he exclaimed, “I am not rooming with a faggot,” which Samantha overheard.
Samantha incurred many different gimmicks of flirting with Bob, which invoked intense eeriness. Samantha took his bed, and moved it slightly closer Bob’s bed everyday. When Bob was in the room, Samantha would wear very short underwear, and would walk around the room. Samantha could be heard masturbating at night, while his eyes were glanced at Bob; this caused John Butler to tell Samantha, “JACK OFF WHEN NO ONE IS IN THE ROOM;” Samantha used to undress for the shower right in front of Bob, and would slowly put his towel on; Samantha would always glare at Bob with a smile, while Bob would only be a few inches away; Samantha also made witty compliments to Bob about how sharp Bob dressed. His final complaint is that: One time when he walked into the room, Samantha was dressed as Batman, and he addressed Bob as Robin.
One day, Alexandria and Samantha had finally come to a truce. Upon the truce, Samantha began telling Alexandria about how Bob has a crush on her, and he just has a hard time expressing it. Upon that statement, both of them began to giggle. Alexandria recommended to him that he should take naked pictures of himself, and leave it on Bob’s bed, so he will get so horny that he can no longer resist Samantha.
Bob felt incredibly crept out, and spoke to Jenny and I, in which he told us both that if Samantha tries anything, he will punch him, and I recommended that he make a video of the beating. Bob spoke to Dr. Linkins, who merely accused him of being homophobic, and not liking Samantha, due to the fact that he is a transgender. Bob then spoke to Tori, who were more sympathetic towards how Bob felt, and even though Tori tried to end the ordeal, she never was able to do anything about getting Dr. Linkins to make Samantha leave Bob alone. The program never successfully did anything about Samantha, and on July 1st, 2011, Bob decided to leave Great Ascendency after Dr. Linkins yelled at Bob for hitting Samantha, which is only because Samantha gave him a forceful hug.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873412