*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873415-Jon-Huntsman
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873415 added February 12, 2016 at 3:14am
Restrictions: None
Jon Huntsman
On July 1st, 2011, I got up at 7:00 A.M. to go to his internship with Senator Fly. When I heard Winfield Reese trying to wake Richard and Pat up, I couldn’t have been happier to leave the house. When I arrived at the office around 8:00 A.M., Katie told me to get in a car with her, since we were going to the opening of The Republican Victory Office – Kingsville.
When we arrived, I greeted Senator Fly, and she asked me if he would act as the photographer, as he had done for her when they visited a Medicaid dental clinic, and I agreed. At around 9:00 A.M., Jon Huntsman – former Utah governor and former U.S. Ambassador to China – and Joe Crocket – Representative for Utah’s Fifth Congressional District – arrived. Once the speeches were given and I had taken all of the pictures that he had promised to take, I approached Jon Huntsman and asked for a picture, in which I was given.
At around 4:00 P.M. that day, I had concluded the internship for the day and I went to Polly House. I went up to Dr. Linkins office to show him the picture, and Dr. Linkins arranged it, so the majority of the duration of the electronic bulletin board throughout Great Ascendency would merely depict me with Jon Huntsman. Later that day, Han yelled at me for causing his achievement of 80% cleanliness to be taken down, and I turned to Han and exclaimed, “Meeting famous people is more interesting than wiping your ass.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873415-Jon-Huntsman