*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873417
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873417 added February 12, 2016 at 3:15am
Restrictions: None
Feet on the Couch
“Jodi, my feet are not on the couch. See, they are hovering an inch in the air.”
“Harry, why do you continue to pull this crap that gets you into trouble.”
“I presume that you heard about the marijuana.”
“Yes, and I think that you pulled that stunt for attention.”
“Of course not; I pulled it since I was an 18-year-old who had never tried marijuana.”
“I am 56, and I have never tried marijuana.”
“So I just learned your age.”
“Oh my god, forget I said anything. But Harry, look at where these stunts are getting you, as opposed to where you could be if you stopped pulling this crap.”
“I just get so bored when I behave.”
“Harry, you are very intelligent. You could be having fun in college right now instead of being trapped here.”
“To be honest, I don’t know what to do. Every time I behave myself, I start to feel socially awkward.”
“Harry, do you think I am perfect socially.”
“Yes!”
“You don’t need to suck up. What I am saying is that everyone is socially awkward, but being an asshole is what causes you to get crap.”
“Thanks Jodi!”
“No Problem!”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873417