*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873419
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873419 added February 12, 2016 at 3:16am
Restrictions: None
Mark
After my first week in core, I would receive a new roommate: My new roommate was John, a 22-year-old man from Ohio. John and I were neutral, but did not have a close bond, though we were the only two non-SA students who had experimented with marijuana. A week later, the single would become available, with Harry Fare moving to transition, and John would take the old room.
I received a new roommate the following day: Mark Ramsey. Mark Ramsey was a 22-year-old man from North Carolina, who was one year away from receiving his bachelors at The University of Miami, but had gotten carried away with partying. Mark was short, but muscular, and had a brown crew cut.
The staff had forgotten to disable my transition Wi-Fi code, so I not only continued to use it, but gave the code to Mark. The two of UW were fellow republicans, so that enabled them to talk about issues that they previously had to keep to themselves: Gay rights, civil rights, women’s rights, gun control, abortion, distribution of wealth, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, how much teachers’ unions suck, social security, and rights for people with disabilities.
The two of us often would join together in making fun of people. Samantha’s parents showed up to the house one day, and I answered the door; their response was, “Hello, is GARY here.” I bit his lips until I got outside, and then laughed hysterically. I told Mark, and the two of us would continue to laugh about it. Jenny confirmed to me that Samantha’s parents did not approve of his choices.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873419