*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873422
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873422 added February 21, 2016 at 5:51pm
Restrictions: None
Money Laundering
Money Laundering
After the tension cleared up, I found a new way to get money other than just withdrawing a hundred dollars every time I was home. He realized that I could give my identification to the Wells Fargo bank; they would withdraw the money from my account; and then they would give it to me. I would get an allowance of $300.00 every month from the government, so I would withdraw all of the money every month, and hide it in his jock strap.
I once got so bored with getting away with it, that I decided to take a bag from Plookies - the high end clothing store in Kingsville - and walk around Polly House with an expensive shirt I bought, just for a thrill. The rationality is that: If I do everything I need to, why can’t I have extra money, as opposed to those who do nothing all day. I would skip meals to go out to restaurants every week, and I would never get busted, even though I had to declare all of my earnings, the most money a student could get every week is $33.00, which is not enough to go out to eat as much as I did.
A lot of the smokers would borrow money from me to buy tobacco, and I would keep track of who owed money. I was technically a loan shark, but instead of scarring people, I would annoy the hell out of them. One day, at the OPO, it was allowance day, and Mark, Luke, John and Jenny all lined up to give me the money they owed me, which caused Han to ask, “Why does everyone owe Harry money”?
As we have discussed, Han had all of his electronics taken away for being a lazy ass. Han had been so desperate; he was using the main computer just to watch gameplay videos, which he would do for up to 6 hours a day. Han had been constantly kicked off the computer, complaining about how everyone should give him more computer time, since they have their computers and he doesn’t, which would cause everyone in the house to exclaim, “It isn’t our fault.”
Han had lobbied at house group for everyone to pitch in for a new DVD player, which everyone refused, since they could just watch DVDs on their computers. Han exclaimed, “I CAN’T STAND HOW WE CANT HAVE ANYTHING NICE, SINCE ALL OF THESE DRUG ADDICTS ARE BLOWING THEIR MONEY ON POT,” and everyone had begun laughing at what a moron Han was. Han had found out about the money I had smuggled, and asked me to help him buy a DVD player, but I refused.
Han felt I had gotten away with too much, and he decided to wait for a chance to bust me for my money laundering. My Doc Martins had been worn out and I needed to go play a game that weekend. My grandpa did not want to fill out the parent request form, which was required for students to get money, since it took up too much time. My grandpa gave me $100, which I withdrew and went to buy a new pair of Doc Martins Han noticed, in which he told Tory about my money laundering. Though she deep down did not have a problem with it, Han could rat on her for not doing anything, and she forced me to hand in over $500 in smuggled money, and I was temporarily banned from going to any store alone. Later that day, I did the math, and realized that I had smuggled in over $1,400 throughout my stay at Great Ascendency.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873422