*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873423
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873423 added February 12, 2016 at 3:18am
Restrictions: None
Matt
Matt Jordan was a 20-year-old student from San Francisco, who arrived at Great Ascendency on July 25th, 2011. He instantly became acquainted with everyone in the house, except for Han, who he would now have as roommate, since every other room in the house was taken. Matt was in S.A., and became acquainted with the other S.A. members. Matt had a smooth face, was fit and had a black afro.
Being Han’s roommate was a living nightmare. Han had lost all of his electronics, and would now sit on Matt’s bed, in order to view a laptop screen. I had been conceded into letting Han use my Mac, but stopped once Han started crying over not being able to download an app; but Matt let Han use it, for a price of a dollar for 10 minutes, in which Matt would take the money to go buy cigarettes.
Han had been placed in The New Team Go, which consisted of him and Samantha. They both had to wake up at 5:30 A.M., and would have to walk a track near the local high school. Han did what he had to, where as Samantha stayed in bed. Han had been told that if he lost a 60% average of all of his scores, he would have to leave Great Ascendency and go to a wilderness therapy program.
Matt would get a taste of this one Tuesday morning. Han was refusing to get out of bed, so Randy barged into his room to get him up. Randy intentionally woke Matt up by screaming in his ear, “GET THE f*** UP,” and then told Han that this is what happens when you don’t get up in the morning. Matt reported the ordeal to Tori, who thought what Randy did, was barbaric and wanted Randy fired. For some weird reason, the request was never processed.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873423