*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873426
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873426 added February 12, 2016 at 3:24am
Restrictions: None
Han’s Remarks
Han had been told that the only two ways he could earn back his computer were by getting his G.E.D. or by saving up for a new one; and after half a year, he still didn’t have one. On August 3rd 2011, Han called up his mom, demanding that she orders Great Ascendency to allow him to have his computer back, and when she refused, he exclaimed to her, “YOU f***ING CUNT. I WISH THAT LUMP ON YOUR BACK HAD KILLED YOU LAST YEAR,” and when Kelly heard that, her shouting was heard all of the way across the street.
That night during dinner, Rick was the house manager, and Tori and Dr. Butler had decided to join. When Rick noticed that Han’s index finger wasn’t grasping the spears of his fork, he shouted, “HAN, YOU’RE NOT HOLDING YOUR FORK PROPERLY. DIDN’T PEOPLE TEACH YOU HOW TO DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU WERE THREE?” Han immediately complained to Tori, who told him, “Han, when you are exhibiting the inability to do basic tasks, people will pick on you, since you can’t do anything about it;” and when Han tried to confront Dr. Butler, Dr. Butler turned to him and said, “SPEAK WHEN YOU ARE SPOKEN TO.” Han stormed out of the room, claiming that he was going to call up President Obama, and ask if he could go life in The White House instead. Everyone was laughing, except for me, who had baleful memories sparked by what had happened: I remembered being called mentally incompetent for not completely combing his hair, getting a little toothpaste on his shirt, occasionally mispronouncing a word, moving his right foot forward slightly more than his left one, barely twirling his left arm while keeping his right one still and for not wearing a napkin at dinner.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873426