*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873429
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873429 added February 12, 2016 at 3:25am
Restrictions: None
Whining
On August 4th, 2011, as I was packing, he overheard Winfield Miott yelling, ” HAN, do you want to go to wilderness?” I went downstairs, in which he saw Matt disgruntled, who had claimed that Winfield Miott had kicked him out of the room. Even though Miott was now the house manager in the girls’ core house, he had tried to get Han, due to the fact that he took pity on Han. Han began claiming that he would rather go to prison than wilderness, and John immediately interrupted by exclaiming, “Han, on my first day in juvy, after being given a cavity search by a creepy corrections officer, I was sent to corridor B, where I saw someone getting beaten up for crying over having been having snuck in some chocolate, and not sharing it with his cell mates; now, imagine what they would do to you, a whiny little bitch who cries over having to cook dinner.” Han immediately responded by stating, “Having had received the same education as those illiterate bastards, it shows why you are not in college.”
That evening, when the house managers were gone, Jon hovered over Han while he was on the downstairs, in which he exclaimed, “Do you want to hit me; do you want to hit me?” Han recoiled in fear, and preceded to cry, while Luke, myself, John, Matt and Mark all began laughing. That night, Matt allowed John into the room to wake Han up by yelling, ”Do you want to hit me?” Han got so scared that later in the night, he ended up s***ting his pants, and the next morning, Tori was subjected to helping him wash his clothes.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873429