*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873431
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873431 added February 12, 2016 at 3:27am
Restrictions: None
Farewell to Dr. Butler
On August 2nd, 2011, Monica graduated form Great Ascendency. Since all of the attention was on her as opposed to me, when it was my birthday, Tori made it up to me by taking Great Ascendency to play paintball that weekend. It would be my last activity before leaving on a 10-day vacation to go to Turkey with my grandfather.
On August 5th, 2011, Dr. Butler revealed to me that he would not be there when I returned, since he got another job. Dr. Butler took me out to lunch at McDonalds as a farewell gift. I would be assigned to Dr. Pearl as his new therapist.
For Han, the departure of Dr. Butler was a good thing. Dr. Butler had been lobbying for Han to be kicked out of Great Ascendency, and was just about to be granted his wish. Since Dr. Butler was leaving, Han was given to Dr. Mathems, who would show Han more clemency.
Dr. Butler got a job working in a rehab center in Maryland for those who were suffering from PTSD. Dr. Butler would still continue to work with Dr. Gore on the electronic system at Great Ascendency, since he was better at electronics than any of the other staff members.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873431