*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873434
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873434 added April 2, 2016 at 2:40am
Restrictions: None
The Chess Game
On August 15th, 2011, I returned from his vacation in Istanbul. I had so many pictures of me swimming in a beach near Istanbul and doing model poses in Hague Sophia. When Dr. Linkins asked me I he enjoyed Turkey, I responded by saying “It was ok! If you have ever seen Midnight Express, Turkey is so much nicer than it was depicted in that movie.” Because of how much they flipped on me when I purchased a low-end necklace from Tiffany’s on my previous trip, in order to see how the staff would respond, I decided to purchase a Rolex in The Grand Bazaar. The only thing I didn’t tell staff was that the TV on my flight back didn’t work, and I sent United an email, telling them that the people on the final voyage of United 175 had a better experience with them than I did.
Before Samantha had moved to the transition house, I had played a game of chess with Matt. Matt was one moved away from putting me in checkmate, in which Samantha claimed that he would bet on Matt. I offered to wager Samantha $20 over a game of chess, which Samantha agreed to. I won, and Samantha paid me the $20.
The evening that I returned to Great Ascendency, Samantha asked to win his money back. I went over to the guys’ transition house at around 10:00 P.M., in order to challenge Samantha to a game of chess. Before the game began, I said that I was the Hutus, and that Samantha was the Tutsis. I wagered $30 on a game of chess, which Samantha agreed to. At 10:35 P.M., I had won the game, and thus Samantha paid me $30, and I was now $50 victorious. Samantha was still prideful when he lost; she shook my hand, and they both waved goodbye as I walked out of the door with my chess set.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873434