*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873435
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873435 added February 12, 2016 at 3:29am
Restrictions: None
Alexandria Exposed
At first, Alexandria come across as a sweat and caring person. Alexandria, myself and Jenny would go out to dinner together on a weekly basis. Later on, she began to turn on Jenny, and would make Jenny’s life in the house unbearable.
Alexandria would wine about how all of her boyfriend’s would break up with her, when in reality, she was merely desperate for attention. Alexandria took a strong liking to Jenny, and would constantly flirt with her. Jenny asked her to stop, in which Alexandria would throw long tampers that would last all night.
A new student arrived, Maya. Alexandria got annoyed with how Maya and her boyfriend would Skype all day, so Alexandria tracked down Maya’s boyfriend on Facebook, and told him that Maya is a whore. Later than night, Alexandria snuck into Maya’s room, and drew a penis on her 6-ft poster of Hilary Clinton. On August 15th, 2011, Maya confronted Alexandria during house groups, in which Elizabeth told Tori, whom nicely, asked Alexandria to cut out what she was doing, and Alexandria threatened to kill Tori if she didn’t leave her alone.
Alexandria was temporally discharged, and was put up in the local Hilton. Alexandria would write on Facebook, “So, I was temporarily discharged from the treatment program that I am in because I said rude things to staff yesterday, the funny thing is that everyone has said things and many students have become physical, where as nothing has happened.” Myself and Jenny both put likes besides her status, in order to make fun of her because they were happy she was gone.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873435