*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873436
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873436 added February 12, 2016 at 3:30am
Restrictions: None
THE FEMINIST BITCH
Maya was a decent looking girl with a clear face and a brown fringe hairstyle. She was not only a hardcore liberal, but also a hardcore liberal activist, which is the worst of them all. I made a rational argument about how women’s right is all about choice, so pornography is not a factor that goes against women’s rights; Maya disagreed, and cussed me out with a ridiculous argument that featured distorted facts. I talked about how I hated higher taxes because it made it so my family couldn’t travel as much, and she bitched me out for 30 minutes about how the fact I can’t relax on a beach in Paris meant that starving children in Chicago will now be able to buy textbooks.”
Maya made life in the girl’s house so difficult. She refused to do anything, and just stayed in bed all day. Elizabeth finally decided to take her laptop away, in which she had been isolating herself with, and she called Elizabeth a “f***ing cunt.” Maya got along better with Jenny than anyone else in the program, but she also drastically annoyed Jenny. One day, she went up to the guys’ house to ask Mark a question, and when he refused to talk to her, she smashed a window, and opened the door in order to get into the house.
Maya had retained a strong loathing towards me. She bitched at me if I saw her in Polly House or walking by on the street. I had remembered that my conflict with people had gotten me into trouble, so I decided to ignore her. I did garner a sadistic joy though in watching her yell every time that she saw me.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873436