*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873441
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873441 added February 12, 2016 at 3:32am
Restrictions: None
Harry and Jenny
On August 28th, 2014, I met with Jenny in the courtyard of Polly House, in which the two of us had a deep conversation:
“Harry, you seriously feel trapped?”
“I feel that because of all of the animosity towards me as a child, and all of the loathing I’ve endured, since as long as I can remember, I feel I am trapped.”
“Harry, we all struggle. Like you, I’m from an affluent background, but I endured a lot of abuse as a kid. What I’ve done is a make an image for myself, and I only reveal the truth to my friends, like you.”
“So, what you’re trying to tell me is that what I should do is try to create a mask, so I can counter-act the loathing I have endured.”
“You don’t need to forget it; just put it aside when you feel it would hurt you.”
“Even though I’ve lost the desire to be mean, many years ago, there are still times where the animosity I have endured makes me feel contempt with the world.”
“Harry, we all have bad things happen in our lives, but be thankful you are not traumatized enough that you can move on.”
“Does losing your parents in a car crash count as a trauma?”
“No! Watching your parents being murdered would be a better example.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873441