*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873442
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873442 added February 15, 2016 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
Tennis with Richard
On August 29th, 2011, I had just played Rick in tennis at the Brigham Young National Park courts, in which I won (6-2.) After Rick left, I stayed around to work on my volley. Upon 3 minutes after the departure of Rick, Dr. Gore showed up, in which he was using tennis to help Richard work on his coordination.
I originally had a desire to crush him, like I had done with everyone else at Great Ascendency [to keep in mind, I am not a great tennis player] but I remembered what Elizabeth had spoken with me about, and I had a change of heart. Dr. Gore did not really know how to play tennis, so I approached Dr. Gore, and asked if I could help Richard out. Dr. Gore, skeptical about me being a jerk, still decided to give him a shot.
Upon the commencement of the lesson, I decided to help Richard out with a serve. After spending an hour working with Richard on his serve, Richard managed to get the ball over the net, into the court, at a modest speed. Dr. Gore, pleased, received a text message from Tommy, telling him that he needed to come to the office immediately. I stayed with Richard, and spent another 30 minutes helping him with his serve. After helping Richard out, I began to feel certain feelings that I hadn’t felt in a very long time.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873442