*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873443
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873443 added February 15, 2016 at 8:21pm
Restrictions: None
The Tamper Tantrum
On September 1st, 2011, at around 11:00 P.M., Jenny barged into Alexandria’s room, in which she exclaimed, “I KNOW YOU HAVE NO f***ING LIFE OF YOUR OWN, BUT YOU’RE TO QUIT CONNTACTING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK, TELLING THEM I’M A WHORE WHO HAS SOLD MY BODY FOR DRUGS, AND NOW I’M IN A PROGRAM, WHERE I SLEEP WITH THE THERAPISTS FOR ECTASY PILLS.” Alexandria called her a bitch, in which Jenny pointed out how Alexandria is 22-years-old, and has absolutely no friends.
Alexandria began crying and throwing a tamper tantrum, and after about 10 minutes, Maya rushed into her room and shouted, “I don’t care if you kill yourself, just shut up,” and the tamper tantrum ensued. An hour later, Maya decided to call Randy, who came over and kindly asked Alexandria to cut the tamper tantrum. Alexandria agreed to do so, but stopped as soon as he left.
At 1:00 A.M., the two girls finally called Dr. Mathems, who agreed to let them both go spend a night in Polly House. 10 minutes after the two girls left, Alexandria’s tamper ceased. When Jenny told me about it the next day, I thought she was lying to me; but when Maya told me it happened, I believed her, just because Maya and I were not the best of friends in this world.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873443