*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873448
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873448 added March 16, 2016 at 5:47am
Restrictions: None
Nothing Wrong
During a hike to Necessity Arch with Adam and his parents, I admitted to Adam and Mary that he had begun to open up about his feelings to the female staff members you feel comfortable with which were Elizabeth and Tori. Mary pointed out to me that the staff I felt comfortable talking to were the two young, pretty, blonde girl, and I denied that. I proceeded to tell the two of them about how when I was 15, I came up with an idea of starting a tutoring company consisting of attractive girls, and it would motivate the boys to get an education to impress the tutors; and how everyone at school got mad at me for the idea.
The next day, while waiting for Tori at Polly House, I casually struck up a conversation with Barbara, but didn't reveal any of his emotions to her. As soon as Tori arrived, the two of us went into her office, and we chatted. Maya, who was in the waiting room of Polly House, was upset over how she felt I was discriminating against the less appealing staff members, and she marched over to the OPO to complain to Dr. Gore.
After barging in and telling Dr. Gore about how I was discriminating against staff members for their looks, Dr. Gore told Maya, “I know Harry talks with Elizabeth and Tori, but he feels safer with them; and I haven't seen him being mean to any staff members.” And when Maya spent 10 minutes trying to convince Frank to make me talk with other people, so I would no longer be sexist, Dr. Gore finally asked her to leave; and when she told him that, “You support Harry because Elizabeth and Tori gave you blowjobs in exchange for the job,” Dr. Gore finally raised his voice; and he finally threatened to call the police on her when she ran down the hallway shouting, “I will not be one of the female clients who you f***.” Upon her leaving, Dr. Gore heard George laughing in Dr. Steed’s office, and she told him to, “SHUT THE f*** UP.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873448