*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873449
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873449 added March 16, 2016 at 5:45am
Restrictions: None
Ill-Mannered Woman
Due to the fact that she was an accomplice in the prank phone call, everyone in the program began to despise Alexandria even more. Jenny had refused to hang out with her, and Alexandria was tried to manipulate the situation. Alexandria would come outside of the girl’s core/transition house, while Jenny was smoking, and threaten to kill herself, unless Jenny would hang out with her. Jenny told Dr. Gore about the situation, and he told her to ignore her. From September 12th, 2011 to September 30th, 2011, Alexandria would continue to write horrendous posts on Facebook, which she did merely for attention. The reason that the staff never found out is because none of the people who befriended her on Facebook would care to tell them.
September 12th: It just feels like my heart is on fire and slowly burning to nothing
September 12th: Anyone in the mood for sum casual sex.
September 13th: I just took the biggest pooop of my life, aand wuld anyone like to see?”
September 13th: “Coulld someone pllzzz lend me $500, I will pay ya back.
September 14th: I am home in Arlington right now, does anyone want to hang out, my number is 132-979-4832.
September 16th: I am about to head back to my treatment program, would anyone like to have dinner beforehand; I am paying for it, since I am such a nice person.
September 17th: I have a really bad rash on my vagina, I hope it gets better, please send condolences.
September 17th: My girlfriend just broke up with me, please sned me your condolences.
September 17th: My ex actually threatened to call the cops on me, what a bitch.
September 17th: Everything just really hit me...yea she lied to me about it all. She lied about caring about me and about getting back with me and everything. I've tried and tried and have done what she wanted and have continued with my all and nothing. I can barely breath right now just crying too hard.
September 18th: I just finished fingering myself, and Janet Glee, I did a better job of fingering myself than you ever did.
September 18th: Just got into car crash.
September 19th: Friend got cancer; don’t know if she will make it.
September 21st: I am going to kill myself; please, I need someone to talk to.
September 21st: Any girls want to have a menstruating contest? If she beats me, I will give her $100.
September 22nd: Could someone loan me 500, I will pay you back, with interest.
September 23rd: I shoved my finger up my butt, and noticed some seamen; did some guy rape me in my sleep?
Alexandria was so fed up with the lack of attention that she received, that she came up with a new method. One night, while Winfield Reese was driving home from Great Ascendency, he noticed Alexandria waving to cars, while she was standing on the sidewalk; Alexandria was wearing nothing but a pink g string thong, a leather tank top, red lipstick and deteriorated heals. Winfield Reese wasn’t able to address the issue, since he encountered her outside of the program, so he had to wait until the following day. On September 24th, 2011, Alexandria was called into Dr. Gore’s office for a meeting, in which Winfield Reese, Dr. Mathems and Dr. Butler were present.
“Hello Alexandria!”
“Hello Frank!”
“How are you doing?”
“I am doing well.”
“Alexandria, we are concerned because Winfield claims that he saw you yesterday, walking around town.”
“Yes, and you were acting and dressing in a manner, and it is not normal for you to behave in that manner.”
“Alexandria, may I ask what you were doing?”
“I was going for a walk.”
“Why would you be waving to cars while going for a walk?”
“I am a nice person.”
“May I also inquire to know why you were wearing what you were wearing.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Why don’t you tell me what you were wearing?”
“I was wearing clothes.”
“What type of clothes?”
“Clothes that I got at Victoria’s Secret.”
“What type of Victoria’s Secret clothing?”
“Ok, maybe I should not have worn the leather tank top.”
“Alexandria, what were you wearing below?”
“Levi’s jeans!”
“Ok, Alexandria, please tell Dr. Gore and Dr. Mathems the truth.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Please tell them why you were wearing what you were wearing.”
“Look Alexandra, we want to help you, but we can’t help you if you are not going to tell the truth.”
“Look Alexandria, we really do care about you; so, please tell us about what you were doing.”
“Ok, fine. I was wearing a g-string thong, and I was looking to make some friends.”
“Alexandria, are you aware of the danger that can concur from what you have done; you could contract STDs; you could have encountered an abusive John; and think about what this could do to your dignity.”
“I just f***ing hate how no one likes me, and I am not getting the help I need.”
“Do you think that you need to go to another program?”
“Maybe!”
“There is a treatment center in Utah, which is for girls only; and it caters to girls who are doing what it is that you are doing.”
“I really do care about you, I just don’t think we can treat your behavior hear at Great Ascendency.”
“Ok, thanks guys.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873449