*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873450
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873450 added February 15, 2016 at 8:46pm
Restrictions: None
Party Time
I had lost all respect for Great Ascendency after they failed to provide me justice for the prank call. Mark, Matt, Luke, and John had made a vow never to get into transition if they had to go live in the transition house. That very evening, after Samantha was officially acquitted for his sadistic act; Han was kicked off the computer by Winfield Scott because it was time to make dinner, he instead went up to his room, and started to cry, and threw a tamper tantrum. Mark and I were downstairs laughing, while Matt was mocking Han. After my laughter subsided, I exclaimed, “Where’s Michael Jackon’s dad when you need him?” After 10 minutes, Winfield came downstairs - with Han yelling and swearing at Winfield for that whole period - and I handed Winfield my belt and told him this might come in handy. Winfield told me to shut up and sit down, in which he was going to call on-call about Han’s behavior.
Mark and I were tired of waiting for dinner, so they decided to go out to Applebee’s. Great Ascendency had a no tolerance rule for drinking, in which I had been reprimanded twice for drinking during two different vacations. I was 19 and Mark was 22, so Mark – who, along with me, had no more respect for the program - decided to order a martini. I was allowed to finish up what Mark hadn’t.
The following night, Mark was up in our room, drinking alcohol at ten ‘o’clock. I walked up there, grabbed the bottle and finished it; I than paid Mark $5.00 for a bottle of beer, which would begin a relationship between the two of us.
I would supply Mark with $8.00 a night to buy alcohol. Mark would, in exchange, do all of the work and take all responsibility if anything happened. We would have our own little parties; in which we would discuss the truth in ways that were never discussed, such as what female students were hot; what female staffs were hot; and what women made us think about castration.
One night, after drinking 7 bottles of beer each, Mark drew a swastika on my back, which was proceeded by me deciding to take off all of my clothes and run around the room, butt naked. The next day was a living hell, since I had to go to Oliver North Community College for classes. I lied and told staff I really had bad cold and needed aspirin, and asked for a ride to the pharmacy. For as long as I would remain in the house, Mark and I would get drunk for two nights every weekend.
Do I think we did anything wrong? Absolutely not! Even though he was in SA, Mark was there for drugs and not alcohol. I have no problem at all with alcohol, so why can’t I have a little bit to drink? Is what we’re doing any worse than what Samantha did to me? Considering the fact that we are both very active, what makes us different than the students who choose to lie in bed all day long and do absolutely nothing.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873450