*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873451
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873451 added February 12, 2016 at 3:36am
Restrictions: None
Time to Graduate
I had requested to graduate from the program, and on September 25th, 2011, I was called down to meet with Cindy. Cindy told me that I was to graduate on October 25th, 2011, and I had to make a list of who I wanted to invite. I wanted to invite Priscilla Poole, and even though I didn’t have her contact info, Cindy agreed to invite her.
On October 1st, 2011, I met with Jodi to tell her the news, and that I wanted buffalo wings to be served as the meal at my graduation. Jodi turned to me, and exclaimed, “Despite all of the grey hairs that you’ve given me, I’m really proud of you,” in which I responded by stating, “Jodi, you had the grey hairs before I met you;” Jodi laughed, and then gave me both a high-five and a hug.
Barron had left the program, so came some abysmal news for me. It was decided that they needed room in the core house, so Cindy told me that she was going to move me. I pleaded against the whole thing, since I felt I shouldn’t have to live in the same house with Samantha, after what Samantha did to me, but my pleas were ignored. I was promised that I would no longer have to attend house groups, so I would have minimal contact with my housemates. It actually wasn’t that bad, since Samantha was afraid of me, and spent the entire week hiding in his room. The guys in core were originally were happy to see me go, but then a new student, Harry Stowe, showed up.
I had wanted to invite Katie Hall to the graduation, and Dr. Linkins approved. Dr. Linkins had come up with the idea of doing something wonderful for her: He wanted to give Katie a diploma and put my name on it. I blatantly refused, since I didn’t want it to get out that I was ever in this abhorred institution, but I also wondered if this was just a way for Dr. Linkins to get free advertisement.
I graduated on October 25th, 2011. The ceremony went very well. Priscilla had been invited, and she used the opportunity to reunite with Elizabeth and Tory. The following evening, Priscilla had bumped into myself and Adam in Downtown Provo, and the three of us went out to dinner together. Priscilla had originally told me that she left because Great Ascendency did not provide her with what she needed, but she was about to reveal the real reason; I had asked her, “You can’t possibly agree with how this place is run,” and Priscilla exclaimed, “I didn’t leave this place for no reason.” She had revealed how students were there way too long, and how Dr. Linkins intended to keep the process slow, so that he could get more money. Priscilla revealed that she had found out that Tom’s stocks had been in the negative for 10 years. I had told her about the picture that Joe sent him, along with the new student, Samantha; his desire to go live in the girl’s house; and why it never happened. The three of us began talking about politics; Priscilla exclaimed, “I am a democrat, since they give me control over my body,” and I exclaimed, “So, I want control over my penis, but I am still a republican,” in which Adam exclaimed, “Harry, your penis is out of control.” I later told Priscilla, in private, about the prank phone call I received, just because I thought she would be interested in Dr. Linkin’s response to the whole ordeal; and she exclaimed, “If I were there, I would have torn this kid apart, and would have turned everyone against Tom.”
I had been woken up at 8-in-the-morning, since there was a new program, in which everyone had to get up and go to the gym, due to the fact that most people in the program were out of shape. I was exempt from it, since I had graduated, but decided to go anyway, and was the only one there who made an effort, at least among those in transition house. On November 1st, 2011, I was scheduled to move into his apartment in Downtown Kingsville.
Somehow, no one knows, the staff members were tipped off about what Mark and I had done. We were both just given slaps on the wrist, and told not to do it again. I saw Luke in the Polly House garden, and the two of us had a conversation.
“Hello hater.”
“What are you talking about?”
“How is that swastika on your back doing?”
“Dude, I was drunk.”
“You had like two bottles.”
We both laughed.
“You know, you annoy me, and don’t get me wrong, I love to mess with you, but you are not dumb; you are smart, and you know what you are talking about. The new Harry, on the other hand, is a complete idiot.”
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873451