*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873455
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873455 added February 12, 2016 at 3:38am
Restrictions: None
Halloween 2011
On Halloween 2011, Barbara decided that she wanted to decorate Polly House for the occasion. She arrived early, so she could decorate the house before anyone got there; she hung up pictures of ghosts all over the building. Gary Old walked in the building, and noticed the red crosses on the pictures of the ghosts, in which he proceeded to take them all down.
Despite the fact that I was leaving the next day, I decided to help out giving out candy to the children of Kingsville, like every house did every year. Despite not being in a relationship, Jenny and I decided to go as Bonnie and Clyde; and despite the opposition the previous year, to me having had the knife; Kelly decided to let us keep the plastic guns. A 9-year-old boy asked me who the two of us were, and I exclaimed that, “We are the most romantic couple who has ever lived. We have had some hard times, but they have brought us closer together. We may not always do what is right, but we do what society has deemed us to do. And we will die someday, but I know that is will not be a pathetic death, due to the fact that the two of us are not cowards in any way, shape, or form.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873455