*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873459
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873459 added April 17, 2016 at 2:39am
Restrictions: None
John Calzone
There was a new student, John Calzone, who arrived at Great Ascendency on November 11th, 2011. John suffered from Anti-Social Personality Disorder, and thus behaved in a very bizarre manner, John had an argument with Mark, and pulled a knife on him. Mark demanded that John be terminated from Great Ascendency. Great Ascendency staff members made the right decision for dealing with the predicament: they put John in his own house.
The house was the former girl’s transition house that had been closed down, due to the decline of females attending the program. The house would also be the only house to have Wi-Fi. The goal was for John to have to make people like him enough, that they would be willing to move into the house. Han agreed to move into the house, since he wanted to have access to Internet. He finally got thrown out after threatening Barbara.
After Dr. Linkins got mad over the money he lost, he passed out on his sofa in his office, where he was visited that night by his former partner in life, Genghis Khan, who told him if he didn’t stop being greedy, he would have to roam all eternity in chains. He was later visited by some ghost, who reminded him of how much fun he had when he was younger: He remembered getting the wheel three months before it came out, along with when he and his friends decided to pull the prank of storming a prison in France, in which they accidently caused a revolution. A second ghost showed him what a cumbucket he is viewed as today. He then was visited by a third ghost, who showed him how happy everyone was when he died, though he didn’t care since he was dead. He then woke up and became greedier than ever.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873459