*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873460
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873460 added February 12, 2016 at 3:40am
Restrictions: None
The Problem With the New Students
“Hello Jenny, You wanted to speak with me”
“Yes Tom!”
“Ok, what is going on?”
“I am curious as to all of the new students that you’ve decided to admit?”
“Ok, what is the problem with the students that I’ve admitted?”
“Well, the new kid, Justin, doesn’t know what the work “f***” means, or even how babies are made to begin with; Jeremiah had been giving blowjobs in exchange for tobacco, which is an insult to those in SA; and Kell has lost his privileges of using a calculator, since it was distracting him form the program.”
“Jenny, you have issues also. When people put other people down, it is usually to make them feel better about themselves. What is invoking your insecurity issues that you are suffering from?”
“It is not about insecurity; it is about how people here need a more intense environment.”
“Jenny, who are you to say that they can’t benefit. You do not have a Ph.D. in psychology, and therefore, you are not expert in who can be here and who can’t.”
“Dr. Linkins, you may need a Ph.D. to tell what issues someone has, but you don’t need a Ph.D. to realize someone has issues.”
“You are absolutely right. I have a Ph.D., and I know what issues people have, and what they can benefit from.”
“DR. LINKINS!”
“Jenny, considering the fact I have spent my life studying this, and I am now being lectured by someone who hasn’t even taken an intro level psychology course in college, gives me the right to be upset over having my work insulted.”
“Look at Richard; I like him, and I’ve gone out of my way to spend time with him, but at the same time, he hasn’t made any major change in all of the time that he’s been here.”
“Do you know he hasn’t made any major change? Have you analyzed him every moment of every day, like the staff here have? I really don’t appreciate you insulting the work of my staff.”
“Tommy, I am a very tolerant girl.”
“Well, if that is the case, you are not doing a very good job of conveying it.”
“I am saying some people here need to go to another program.”
“So, you are saying that you are better than other people.”
“No, I am just saying some people have drastic limits.”
“Jenny, I just noticed you have a little bit of toothpaste on the back of your shirt. Do you need to go to another program because you can’t dress yourself?”
“Dr. Linkins, I am just saying some people can change, and some people can’t.”
“Jenny, you’re Jewish, right? How would you feel if the US government implemented The Nuremberg Laws? This is how you make other people feel.”
Jenny stormed out of the office.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873460