*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873461
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873461 added February 12, 2016 at 3:40am
Restrictions: None
Han in Trouble
On November 16, 2011, Han managed to get his G.E.D, thus he regained his computer. Han stayed up for 10 hours straight, in which, on November 18th, Tori calmly asked him to leave Polly House – which, at this time, was where the only Wi-Fi access for students was - since it was time for the staff to have a meeting. Han proceeded to argue with Tori about how he should be able to do whatever he wants. Maya, who was there, told Han to, “Shut up and leave.” Han turned to Maya and exclaimed, “When you were a little girl, and your uncle shoved his fist in your vagina; do you think about that every time you speak?” Maya was about to attack Han, but Tori stood in between the two of them, so she stormed out of the building, crying. Elizabeth shouted at Han to get into her office, and she spent an hour berating him:
LISTEN, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF s***!!!!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN INSULT SOMEONE LIKE THAT, YOU THINK YOU CAN. WELL, THIS IS FROM THE SAME GUY WHO COULDN’T EVEN GET HIS HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, YOU ONLY DID WELL BECAUSE THE TUTOR DID YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU. SHE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT THE CONTENT, HOW COULD AN OAF WHO CAN’T EVEN SHOWER BOTHER HER. YOU CAN’T EVEN DRESS YOURSEF, SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ANYONE WOULD BE BOTHERED BY ANYTHING THAT YOU DO. YOU CAN’T HURT ANYONE, YOU ARE LUCKY I WAS THERE TO PROTECT YOU; SHE COULD HAVE EASILY TAKEN DOWN A FAT ASS LIKE YOUSELF, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DURING YOUR EARLY MORNING WORKOUT, YOU WALK A LAP AROUND THE FOOTBALL FIELD, AND YOUR START CRYING, SINCE YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO WALK A FULL MILE. HOW DID YOU EVEN THINK THAT YOU COULD OFFEND ANYONE WHEN YOU CAN’T EVEN WIPE YOUR OWN ASS, DO YOUR PARENTS STILL WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU. IF IT WEREN’T FOR GREAT ASCENDENCY, YOU WOULD DIE, BECAUSE YOU CAN’T TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. YOU CAN’T COOK; YOU CAN’T CLEAN; YOUR ROOM SMELLS LIKE SOMEONE TOOK A s*** ON ROTTEN FISH; YOU WOULD DIE IF YOU LIVED IN THE REAL WORLD. MAYA WAS ONLY PISSED OFF ABOUT BEING INSULTED BY SOMEONE WHO IS A MUCH OF A LOSER AS YOU ARE; HOW DARE YOU DEGRADE A HUMAN BEING BY INSULTING THEM; HOW DARE YOU. OH, ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO START CRYING, YOU LITTLE BITCH, OH, ARE YOU REALLY TOO MUCH OF A BITCH.
Dr. Gore and Dr. Linkins were in a dilemma of whether or not to fire Elizabeth for the way that she spoke to Han. Neither of them were really bothered by the content, since they were horrified by what Han said to Maya, but they were still upset about how Elizabeth was unprofessional. Both of them realized that firing Elizabeth would spark irreversible outrage at Great Ascendency, so they decided, in the end, to merely reprimand her for what she did by giving her a firm talking to.
Han was told that he was going to be going to a wilderness therapy program. Han did not want to leave without a final fight. On November 15th, during a workshop, Han came out of the bathroom, naked, in front of everyone, in which he began dancing. Mark, Matt, Luke, John all began cracking up, while everyone was in shock. Tori shoved her face into Elizabeth’s shoulder, while Elizabeth gnawed in disgust. Dr. Mathems was the only one to actually yell at Han. Han took a dump on the floor, in which everyone left; and the cops came in to arrest him. About three months later, I read in the newspaper that Han was murdered in prison.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873461