*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873463
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
#873463 added April 2, 2016 at 2:44am
Restrictions: None
The Final Fight
After Tommy’s handling of the prank phone call that I received, I noticed among student, he was less popular than Nicolae Ceaușescu was among Romanians, in 1989. Tommy decided that he was going to force students to become more compassionate, and he was going to do that by allowing Samantha to go live in the girls’ house. On November 20th, 2011, Tommy assembled every student, alumni, and outpatient to the OPO, so he could make his speech:
I am tired of the homophobia in this community. You guys don’t have a problem with women, do you? do you all still think they have cooties, so why is it you can accept women, but you can’t accept Samantha? All of you girls who don’t want a guy living in your house, you all have fathers, brothers, and many of you have lived with boyfriends; what makes Samantha any different from those people you may have lived with? To all of you guys who claim the only time you want a woman in your house is your hooker, girlfriend or wife, how can you claim you have any morals. To all those who feel that those with penises should live in the guys, and those with vagina’s should go live in the girls house; Samantha will eventually have a vagina [once it is conceived she will not be responsible for the next McMartin], so it will make all of you happy for her to go live in the girls house. Like I have discussed with some of you in private, men can be emotional too, don’t just talk to the female staff members, talk to me, since I have a doctorate and thus can be more emotional than any woman, and that does not make me gay. Being straight means you like to have sex with those of the opposite sex; and being gay means you like to have sex with those of the same sex; other than that, there should be NO difference in which how the other sex is treated.
Maybe my mental disorder of being a cisgender has kept me from being able to empathize with Samantha, but I was still able to empathize with the girls who’d been sexually abused. Upon conclusion of the speech, I asked Dr. Linkins, “Does Berry Manilow know you raid his locker?” He just walked out. As everyone was leaving in despair, Samantha gave Jenny a frightening smirk. Mark, Paul, Luke, John, Myself, Harry Fare, George, Alexandria, Maya and Jenny decided that something needed to be done. I asked Dr. Linkins if this decision had to do with the fact that there was a high demand for guys and the house was full, where as there were only two girls in the program, and he needed to fill up the house; and when I asked him, he kicked me out of his office. I phoned Adam, who decided that the right solution was to occupy Tom’s office, and refuse to leave until our demands were met.
At 7:00 A.M. the next morning, right as overnight left, the entire gang, including myself, marched into Polly House. Mary Singer, Melony Pearl, and Rita Ploon all decided to come back to the program to join. We spent the next hour building a barricade between downstairs and Tom’s office upstairs. While I had his office to myself, I decided to look up stories that I’d never heard of, about Great Ascendency students.
The day staff showed up at 8:00, where they noticed the barricades. I used my cell phone to call the staff, and explain the situation. I pointed out that if they use the police, it will destroy the programs reputation, due to the reason we were occupying the office; the staff could be sued if they forcibly removed the students, so now there was only one choice. I heard a rumor that Tommy called up the Chinese government, asking for help with student protestors, since he felt they were proficient with dealing with them; and they hung up on him.
Tom went up to his office, passed the barricade, since we didn’t have guns, and demanded for all of the students to leave or they would be terminated, and Mark pointed out that the only way we were leaving is if Samantha would not be living in the girls’ house. Tom went downstairs and pondered at the student life desk, where Elizabeth decided to reach out to him. She pointed out to him how he had good intentions when he founded this place, but when he realized that his goals were not realistic, and he had gotten carried away with his intentions. She also pointed out how if he had stayed rational, he would have been able to help the few functional people that came to the program. Tom realized she was right, so he decided to step down as president, and allow her to take over, while still owning the place and collecting 20% of all of the money.
When Elizabeth had taken over Great Ascendency, she made an abundance of changes. Elizabeth decided to promote Tory, who would become her second-in- command. Elizabeth further diversified the program to make it so the functional and dysfunctional kids would be treated differently, and there would no longer be conflicts. Not the entire program is bad; there is much to gain from being at Great Ascendency, so all of the unnecessary aspects were abolished.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873463