*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873465
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074960
Learn how Harry Johnson's fate ends
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#873465 added February 15, 2016 at 3:36pm
Restrictions: None
Epilogue
People want the exact same thing from a novel as they do from a massage: a happy-ending. Not long after being exonerated for the murder of Randy, Adam proposed to Mary. On April 18th, 2012, Adam and Mary were wedded at a country club near Provo. I the best man at the wedding, but also, an abundance of students and staff members showed up for the wedding: Those who showed up for the wedding included Tori, Elizabeth, Dr. Mathems, Dr. Gore, Mark, Matt, Luke, John, Rita, Melony, Chelsea, Winfield Miott, Winfield Reese and Harry Fare. During the wedding reception, Joe showed up to the wedding, wearing a three-piece suit, with a countenance of joy; everyone, including myself, was happy to see him, and Joe was pounded with hugs. Adam and Mary moved to Provo, where they would both transfer to Brigham Young University, and in 2016, both of them would graduate with a bachelor’s.
Samantha continued to whine about having to live in the guy’s house, and after whining enough, his parents gave him a solution. Samantha’s parents rented him at $2,000 apartment in Provo, which he was allowed to live in, as opposed to Great Ascendency housing; this normally was against the policy of the program, since students were not allowed to live off property until graduating the program, but an exception was made. Samantha would graduate Great Ascendency on February 12th, 2014. By the time Samantha graduated from Great Ascendency, he also graduated from beauty-school, and he went on to be a hairdresser.
Even though Mark immediately left Great Ascendency, everything turned out to be in his benefit. He finished his final year of college via DeVry University in June 2012, and went on to become a teacher. When Mark returned to Kingsville to visit in July 2012, all of the students and staff were glad to see him.
George finally graduated Great Ascendency in December 2011, in which he went onto college. The debate isn’t whether or not George improved from being at Great Ascendency, the issue is whether or not his parents got their moneys worth, since they had paid $520,000 for him to be at Great Ascendency. George transferred to The University of Utah, where, in 2014, he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in history.
I continued to live in Kingsville, and continued to study at ONCC. Dr. Pearl left Great Ascendency in February 2012, so I would continue to work with Dr. Gore, who would be my therapist as I stayed in the outpatient program. I did not get accepted into Yale, but I had also applied to NYU as my backup choice. In June 2012, I was accepted into NYU. I left Kingsville in August of 2012, to move to Manhattan. In May 2015, Harry graduated NYU with a bachelor’s degree in history. On November 11, 2016, when Donald Trump became The President of The United States, I became his chief-of-staff.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873465