*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873509-February-Prompt-9
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#873509 added March 1, 2016 at 5:14am
Restrictions: None
February Prompt #9
9. Tell us about your dream job, and what it would take for you to get it

Well of course I want to get my books written and published and be a well known famous author LoL
To be able to write these books that I want to write, get them out there and HELP people. Have people pick up MY book, be able to relate and them feel like someone out there knows what they are dealing with! I want to be able to help people..no matter what....

I would also love to start my own business that is a multi variety of things...I want to make things to help special needs kids with trachs and stomas, I want to make artificial flowers for headstones and decor, organizing and cleaning and who knows what else I could do! I would love to be paid to help people organize, houses, crafts, offices, whatever...I love to organize and clean so it would be fun for me! And my flowers...well I am working on doing those now as well as some wood crafts that we will be selling in a few months.

I have always been told that I could and should be a comic or talk show host because of how freaking blunt, honest and real I am!

Dreaming however, as though it was a possible thing, I would DREAM of working with dolphins every day of my life if I could. That would be a true DREAM! Something like training them at sea world or somewhere like that, being able to work with them everyday would be so amazing. I love dolphins, they are beautiful and so smart...they are free and happy...just the way I want to be!'

But most of all my dream job, is to be happy in life! That is what we all want right? Just to be happy in life no matter what it is we are doing. Be happy with ourselves and with our life.


Loving my new fairies!!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873509-February-Prompt-9